Headquartered in Greater Atlanta, GA, with an office in Washington D.C., CI² Aviation, Inc. is an FAA and ATCA award-winning aerospace and information technology company offering a full range of engineering, technology, management, and administrative support services to a global audience of public and private agencies.
An international marketer serving federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as both US and international municipalities, CI² Aviation, Inc. has enjoyed a vast array of industry successes since our founding in 1993.
Operating Air Traffic Control Towers on behalf of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under the FAA Contract Tower (FCT) Program in the Southeastern U.S. and the Caribbean.
CI² Aviation, Inc. is the nation’s ONLY Minority Owned Small & Disadvantage Business engaged in the provisioning of Air Traffic Control Tower services to the federal government.
Our reputation for resilience makes us the Premier Small Business providing air traffic control and airport operation services. An excellent work ethic and commitment to integrity have led to numerous accolades, and resulted in ground-breaking successes for our clients and our company’s pioneer and president.
"To provide exceptional, safe, and innovative Aerospace services by delivering value-added quality solutions – on time, within budget, and with unparalleled distinction."
TO BE A LEADING PROVIDER OF SAFE
AND EFFICIENT AEROSPACE SERVICES.
In doing so CI² Aviation, Inc. will:
Deliver preeminent program performance.
Leverage expertise and an entrepreneurial culture in complete mastery of our services..
Garner a commitment to a culture of collaboration, integrity, and hard work..
CI² Aviation's core values are at the forefront in every service we provide!
Our employees are the consummate professionals, continually accountable for their every action.
Ethics and integrity are expected. Denial of compromise and courage to take proper action is part of what it means to work at CI² Aviation.
Each CI² Aviation employee is unique and valued for the attributes they bring to our team.
Commitments are taken seriously. Partners & economic stakeholders enjoy our culture of exceeding expectations.
Trust is the cornerstone of CI² Aviation. We empower our employees to do their best in maximizing their own potential.
CI² Aviation has won numerous awards including The Andy Pitas Memorial Award in 2016, Pilot’s Choice Award in 2017 and the winner of the Air Traffic Control Manager of the Year in 2017.
- 2010 (ATCA) Air Traffic Control Association “Charles E. Varnell Memorial Award”
- 2011 (ATCA) Air Traffic Control Association “Andy Pitas Memorial Award”
- 2012 Pilots’ Choice Award Recipient- “Fulton County ranked 4th in nation”
- 2014 Pilots’ Choice Award Recipient- “Fulton County ranked 6th in nation”
- 2014 (ATCA) Air Traffic Control Association Small Disadvantage Business Award
- 2015 The ATCA General E.R. Quesada Memorial Award: Raymond Miller, CI² Aviation, Inc.
- 2015 The Andy Pitas Memorial Award: William Beach, CI² Aviation, Inc. Albany Georgia
- 2016 The Andy Pitas Memorial Award Robert Haas, Air Traffic Controller (ABY) Albany, GA (ATCA)
- 2017 Pilot’s Choice Award, placing 4th in the nation Isla Grande, Puerto Rico
- 2017 Pilot’s Choice Award, placing 5th in the nation Fulton County Airport
- 2017 Air Traffic Control Association Air Traffic Control Manager of the Year Winner Harry Rivera (ATCA)